Thursday, December 11, 2014

Portraits isn't my favorite type of photography because I don't know how to properly shoot at the right angle to capture the photo the way I want it to. But this picture, was an accident and Im happy I took it. I was in the park with my cousin and I had to just take a random picture to make sure the ISO was on the right setting. She was walking in front of me and I asked her to turn around and smile and this the photo that came out. The way she is blacklit and its just a picture of her, I love. I love that its in sharp focus and everything in the background is blurred. The only thing I would critique about my photo is on top of her head. Her head is too bright and I would go into photoshop and just burn it a little bit. I would turn the opacity and flow percentage down. I would also like to clone out the sign that is on the tree in the background. Other than some other small things, this is my favorite portrait picture I took so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment